Monday, December 6, 2010

Five Celebrity Twins

Ever see a movie or a TV show and think you’re watching one celeb when it’s actually another? Did you ever notice how striking of a resemblance some celebs bear with others? I did, and I put together some photos for you to compare and contrast. 

Images courtesy of WireImage.com, IMDb.com, and some others.

Exhibit 1) Topher Grace = Tobey Maguire = Jake Gyllenhaal



Yes, these are not the best pictures to illustrate the resemblance but you have to admit someone’s already thought of it, especially after seeing the latter two in Brothers (2009).

2) Eli Roth = Zachary Quinto


Both bad-asses…with Eli directing movies like Hostel and most recently playing a basterd with a baseball bat (Inglourious Basterds, 2009), and Zachary well-known for his invincible, villainous role as Sylar in Heroes, how can they NOT be related?

3) Ralph Fiennes = Liam Neeson


I don’t know about you, but Voldemort and Aslan to me are one in the same.

4) Jennifer Connelly = Demi Moore


Whenever I see Jennifer, I ALWAYS see Demi. Except for maybe the eyebrows.

5) Terrence Howard = Cuba Gooding Jr.


While watching Iron Man (2008), I had accidentally mistaken Terrence for Cuba for, like, the first 25 minutes. So when Terrence wasn’t returning for the sequel, why hadn’t they cast Cuba to replace him?


 Thoughts? Disagreements? Be sure to let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment